Counselor Education Faculty — Dr. David Stone
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education, Ohio University.
- M.A. in Psychology, Guidance and Counseling, University of Northern Colorado.
- B.A. in Sociology, Florida State University.
- Group Counseling.
- Counseling for Health & Wellness.
- Clinical Practice in Mental Health Counseling.
- Research Methods.
- Introduction to Family Therapy.
- Cultural Contexts, Assessment.
- Mental health practitioner since 1976.
- NY Licensed Mental Health Counselor.
- American Counseling Association.
- Association for Counselor Education and Supervision.
- Multi-Racial, Multi-Ethnic Network.
- Counselors for Social Justice.
- International Association of Addictions and Offenders Counseling.
Adlerian with a multi-cultural and cognitive orientation.
- Social privilege.
- Race relations.
- Multi-cultural counseling.
- Social justice.
Golf, music, and family activities.
Office: Ward Hall 104A
Phone: (518) 564-4178