School District Leader Graduate Certificate
- Acquire additional certification in just one semester.
- Learn from experienced practitioners.
- Be eligible for promotion within your school district.
- Study full-time or part-time in Queensbury.
- Convenient hours: study in the afternoon and evening so you may continue working as a substitute or full-time teacher.
- 50% of instruction is online.
Graduate Certificate in School District Leader (8 cr.)
SDL program candidates complete an additional semester internship experience which is embedded in two classes. Most hours will be completed at the intern’s primary site.
To apply to the 8–credit hour SDL Program, you must:
- Possess SBL certification.
- Submit the C.A.S. in Educational Leadership Graduate Study Application Packet with required supporting materials if your SBL program was not completed at SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Complete the additional SDL application materials if your SBL program was completed at SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Attend an interview (if invited).
Please note: Students enrolled in this graduate certificate program are not eligible to receive federal aid.
For information about educational leadership at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Dr. Michael Johnson
Office: J. Buckley Bryan, Jr., Regional Higher Education Center
SUNY Plattsburgh at Queensbury
640 Bay Road-Suite 2
Queensbury, NY 12804
Phone: (518) 312-6057