Associate Professor of English
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin (1990)
- M.A., University of Wisconsin
- B.A., Florida Southern University
- Comparative literature
- Literature and film
- Modern American literature
- Literary theory and criticism
- Automobility and Lyric Poetry: The Mobile Gaze in William Carlos Williams’s ‘Right of Way,’ Journal of Modern Literature 30.1: 140–54.
- Loss of Self and Coming to Voice in Les Noces d’Hérodiade, Romanic Review 87.2: 257–70.
- Poetry editor, Blueline vols. 13 through 16.
Office: Champlain Valley Hall 209
Phone: (518) 564-2414