Modern Languages & Cultures Faculty — Margarita Garcia Notario
Adjunct-Lecturer of Spanish
Margarita Garcia Notario teaches Spanish language courses and is originally from Madrid, Spain.
- PhD. in Philosophy of Education, University Complutense of Madrid, Spain.
- M.A. in Philosophy and Theology, University of Navarra, Spain.
- Ecología Profunda y Educación, Electronic book. http://cisne.sim.ucm.es/.
- In addition to having presented many conference papers in various European countries, she has published several book reviews in professional journals such as:
- Revista Espanola de Pedagogia.
- Anuario Filosofico de la Universidad de Navarra.
Office: Champlain Valley Hall 310