Nursing Faculty — Ms. Tamara 'Tami' Pobocik
Visiting Assistant Professor
- M.S., Nursing-Rural Health Education, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona (5/08).
- B.S.N., Ferris State University, Big Rapids, Michigan (8/98).
- Nursing Diploma, Hurley Medical Center School of Nursing, Flint, Michigan (5/90).
- NUR362 - Care of Adults I.
- NUR303 - Nursing Fundamentals.
Areas of Interest
- Obstetrical care in rural healthcare facilities.
- Nursing education, teaching and curriculum with attention to the use of simulation.
Office: Hawkins Hall H-221C
Phone: (518) 564-4103