Getting to Hawkins Hall from the North Country (Watertown, Potsdam, Malone)
View Downloadable Campus Maps
- Merge onto US-11 N
- Continue to follow US-11 N until junction with NY-190 in Ellenburg
- At the flashing yellow light, turn right onto NY-190
- Follow NY-190 all the way to NY-3 (Plattsburgh)
- Turn left onto NY-3 (Cornelia Street)
- Go approximately 2.5 miles to where NY- 3 (Cornelia Street) intersects at a "Y" with Broad Street
- Bear left at the "Y," continuing on Cornelia Street
- Continue on Cornelia Street through one traffic light (past the hospital entrance)
- Immediately after Draper Avenue, you will see the Hawkins Hall parking lot on the right (Hawkins Hall is a castle-like building)
Estimated Travel Times by Car
- Watertown, NY: 3.5 hrs.
- Potsdam, NY: 2 hrs.
- Malone, N.Y 1 hr 15 min.
Note: Please contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help estimating travel times from locations not listed.
General Travel Information
Note: Local taxis are available and affordable.
Maps and Travel Guides
Need A Place to Stay?
Staying in Plattsburgh is easy. Due to active tourism in the region, there are several major hotel chains within a short distance to the campus.
For more information about visiting SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Office: 10th floor of the Kehoe Building
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901