Getting to Hawkins Hall from Albany, New York City, Long Island and New Jersey (South)
View Downloadable Campus Maps
- Take Route 87 N to Exit 24 (Albany)
- Pay toll and follow signs for I-87 N (Montreal)
- Take the Adirondack Northway (I-87) north to exit 37 (Plattsburgh)
- Turn right at the traffic light and proceed east on Route 3
- Go 1 mile to where Route 3 (Cornelia Street) intersects at a "Y" with Broad Street
- Bear left at the "Y," continuing on Cornelia Street
- Continue on Cornelia Street through one traffic light (past the hospital entrance)
- Immediately after Draper Avenue, you will see the Hawkins Hall parking lot on the right (Hawkins Hall is a castle-like building)
Estimated Travel Times by Car
- Albany, NY: 2.5 hrs.
- Binghamton, NY: 5 hrs.
- New York City, NY: 5.5 hrs.
Note: Please contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help estimating travel times from locations not listed.
General Travel Information
Note: Local taxis are available and affordable.
Maps and Travel Guides
Need A Place to Stay?
Staying in Plattsburgh is easy. Due to active tourism in the region, there are several major hotel chains within a short distance to the campus.
For more information about visiting SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Office: 10th floor of the Kehoe Building
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901