Getting to Kehoe Building from Albany, NYC, Long Island and New Jersey (South)
View Downloadable Campus Maps
- Take Route 87 N to Exit 24 (Albany)
- Pay toll and follow signs for I-87 N (Montreal)
- Take the Adirondack Northway (I-87) north to exit 37 (Plattsburgh)
- Turn right at the traffic light and proceed east on Route 3
- Go 1 mile to where Route 3 (Cornelia Street) intersects at a "Y" with Broad Street
- Bear right on Broad Street. At the third traffic light, turn right
- The Kehoe Administration Building will be directly in front of you (Kehoe is a ten-story building)
- Proceed to the parking lot on the right-hand side of the Kehoe building. Park in a "Visitor Parking" space to the right
- The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Administration Building
Note: If you did not receive a parking permit in your "Information Packet," please contact Admissions.
Estimated Travel Times by Car
- Albany, NY: 2.5 hrs.
- Binghamton, NY: 5 hrs.
- New York City, NY: 5.5 hrs.
Note: Please contact the Admissions office at email@example.com if you need help estimating travel times from locations not listed.
General Travel Information
Note: Local taxis are available and affordable.
Maps and Travel Guides
Need A Place to Stay?
Staying in Plattsburgh is easy. Due to active tourism in the region, there are several major hotel chains within a short distance to the campus.
For more information about visiting SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Office: 10th floor of the Kehoe Building
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901