Getting to Myers Fine Arts Building from Boston, Hartford, Springfield (Southern New England)
View Downloadable Campus Maps
- Take the Massachusetts Turnpike to I-87 in New York State
- Take I-87 N to exit 24 (Albany). Pay toll and follow signs for I-87 N (Montreal)
- Take the Adirondack Northway (I-87) north to exit 37 (Plattsburgh)
- Turn right at the traffic light and proceed east on Route 3
- Go 1 mile to where Route 3 (Cornelia Street) intersects at a "Y" with Broad Street
- Bear right on Broad Street. At the third traffic light, turn right
- The Kehoe Administration Building will be directly in front of you (Kehoe is a ten-story building)
- Turn left in front of the Kehoe Administration Building and park in the parking lot straight ahead
- The Myers Fine Arts Building is adjacent to the parking lot
Estimated Travel Times by Car
- Boston, MA: 5 hrs.
- Hartford, CT: 4.5 hrs.
- Springfield, MA: 4 hrs.
Note: Please contact the Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help estimating travel times from locations not listed.
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901