Feinberg Computer Lab & Student Technology Resource Center (1st Floor)
Find our spacious Main Computer Lab on the first floor of Feinberg Library. Our Computer Lab offers...
- both individual and group work spaces,
- convenient printing stations,
- moveable whiteboards all around,
- lounge seating with powered ottomans for easy laptop plug-ins,
- wireless network connectivity,
- a knowledgeable tech staff ready to field questions,
- 120 computers in the Main Lab, nine in the Lobby, and six in the adjacent Student Technology Resources Center (STRC).
5 Terrific Tech Tips
- Secure your password - be sure to change it frequently and never share it.
- Keep back-up files of all important information on your computer.
- Never open e-mail messages or attachments from unsolicited sources. Doing so can expose your system to destructive viruses.
- Never give out private information to unsolicited e-mails or telephone calls. In this way you'll protect yourself from fraud, hoaxes, and "phishing" scams.
- Conserve resources - print only what you need. The planet will appreciate your support!
Next Stop: Helpdesk & ResNet