Veteran Student Support

Veteran Resources

Veteran Student Forms

Request for Certification of the GI Bill

If you are a veteran or dependent of a veteran and would like us to certify your GI Bill, please fill out the form located in MyPlattsburgh (Login required).

  1. Go to MyPlattsburgh.
  2. Locate "Student Services" Tab.
  3. Find 'Request Certification of GI Bill / Veteran's Benefits.'
  4. Complete and submit electronically.





Contact Information

For more information, please contact:

Mr. Tracy Guynup, Student Veteran Support Coordinator
Office: Kehoe Administration Building, Rm. 113B
Phone: (518) 564-4425
Fax: (518) 564-3284
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 1:00pm – 4:30pm