- Cross registration is a cooperative arrangement permitting full-time, matriculated undergraduate students at SUNY Plattsburgh to cross register for a maximum of two courses per academic year at other colleges with which we have cross-registration agreements (Clinton Community College, Empire State College, or SUNY Adirondack).
- Cross registration enrollments at these colleges must be in courses not available or not accessible to the student at SUNY Plattsburgh.
- This program is available during the fall and spring semesters only.
- SUNY Plattsburgh students who plan to cross register must pay full-time tuition and fees and register for at least half of their academic load at SUNY Plattsburgh. No extra tuition charge is assessed, but students are responsible for any fees that may be required by the host institution for a particular course.
- Credits and grades earned through cross registration are recorded on the academic record, and they are calculated in the grade point average. Credits completed through cross registration also apply to the residency requirements.
- Students must have approval to cross register from their adviser, chairperson of their major (or designee), and the college registrar.
- Cross-registration is dependent of seat availability at the host institution, and registration, add/drop, and course withdrawal dates and procedures of the host institution must be followed.
Cross-Registration Approval Forms
Note: these documents requires the latest version of Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (518) 564-2100
Toll-Free Phone: (800) 570-1634
Fax: (518) 564-4900
101 Broad St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901