Student Health & Counseling Hours and Availability
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Services offered in academic year during fall and spring semesters
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; by appointment
- Crisis services;
During business hours, call 564-3086 or walk in to our office.
After hours and on weekends, call University Police at 564-2022, dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- By appointment (518-564-3030)
Summer Sessions (Triage Nurse Only)
- Monday Through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Walk-In Health Care Clinic
(students may walk-in without an appointment until clinic reaches capacity)
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (closed from Noon - 1:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's and Men's Preventive Health Care
- Student Health: (518) 564-2187
- Counseling Services: (518) 564-3086
- Emergency Services: Call 911 or University Police at (518) 564-2022
- Health Center (518) 564-2188
- Counseling Services (518) 564-2376
Student Health and Counseling Center
State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901