Student Health & Counseling Hours and Availability
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
As of September 9th, 2013, James Merrick, MD, Allergist, will be establishing a satellite office in Plattsburgh and will be available to administer allergy injections. He is located at Industrial Med Testing, 220 Tom Miller Road (at the intersection with Smithfield Blvd), Plattsburgh, NY 12901.
- The current phone number is 518-891-2688 or 518-562-2009.
- Injections will be given on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Please contact their office for further information.
- Services offered in academic year during fall and spring semesters
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.; by appointment
- Crisis services;
During business hours, call 564-3086 or walk in to our office.
After hours and on weekends, call University Police at 564-2022, dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- By appointment (518-564-3030)
Summer Sessions (Triage Nurse Only)
- Monday Through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Walk-In Health Care Clinic
(students may walk-in without an appointment until clinic reaches capacity)
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (closed from Noon - 1:00 p.m.)
- Thursday 9:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Women's and Men's Preventive Health Care
- Student Health: (518) 564-2187
- AOD (Alcohol and Other Drug) Services: (518) 564-4830. Confidential calls: (518) 564-2291.
- Counseling Services: (518) 564-3086
- Emergency Services: Call 911 or University Police at (518) 564-2022
- Toll-Free: (866) 858-4089
- Health Center (518) 564-2188
- AOD (Alcohol and Other Drug) Services: (518) 564-4849.
- Counseling Services (518) 564-2376
Student Health and Counseling Center
State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901