Women's Health Care at SUNY Plattsburgh
Medical providers perform routine gynecologic exams and contraceptive counseling. Gynecologic problems can be evaluated by appointment or during our walk-in hours.
- Annual Gynecologic Exams
- Breast Exams
- Contraceptive Counseling
- Menstrual Disturbances
- Pregnancy Testing (available during walk-in clinic hours)
- Sexuality Issues
- STI Testing (available by appointment or during our walk-in hours)
- Student Health: (518) 564-2187
- AOD (Alcohol and Other Drug) Services: (518) 564-4830. Confidential calls: (518) 564-2291.
- Counseling Services: (518) 564-3086
- Emergency Services: Call 911 or University Police at (518) 564-2022
- Toll-Free: (866) 858-4089
- Health Center (518) 564-2188
- AOD (Alcohol and Other Drug) Services: (518) 564-4849.
- Counseling Services (518) 564-2376
Student Health and Counseling Center
State University of New York College at Plattsburgh
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901