Register for First-Year Freshman Orientation
Online registration begins 5/31/17.
How to Register
- Log into my.plattsburgh.edu
- Click on the Admissions Tab
- Click on "Register for Orientation" link
- Confirm or change your Orientation session
- Fill out Registration Form
- Complete your registration by clicking SUBMIT
- Complete Introduction to Academic Life at SUNY Plattsburgh
- Take Online Placement Exams
- Failure to complete the Introduction to Academic Life and Placement Exams prior to your Orientation session could result in not being able to register for your classes!
- Students and guests must register for a session 3 business days prior to the program start date. Students attempting to register for a program after this time may not have a course schedule ready at the start of Orientation.
For more information or questions about New Student Orientation at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Office: Kehoe 602
Phone: (518) 564-3282