American Red Cross Non-Credit Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED & First Aid Courses
Successful completion of the course will certify participants in American Red Cross adult/child/infant CPR/AED. Any Community or Plattsburgh State group that would like to arrange CPR/First Aid/AED training for their members, contact Karen Waterbury
Enrollment and Registration Information
Who May Enroll?
Open to Plattsburgh State students, faculty and staff and community members at a cost of $40.
How to Register
- Download Enrollment Form (pdf file size 23 KB). (Note: this document requites Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download).
- Bring enrollment form and registration fee in person to 312 Memorial Hall (main office). View Campus Map.
- Enrollments will be accepted Monday -Friday (8:30 a.m. - noon and 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.)
- Checks must be made payable to SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Mail enrollment form and registration fee to:
101 Broad Street Plattsburgh, NY 12901
- Enrollments will be accepted until class is full (12 students) .
Who Needs CPR Certifications?
- Nursing students are required to have Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED before their clinic experience.
- CDS graduate students are required to have Adult CPR before their clinic experience
- NYS requires all individuals coaching youth and school teams to have Adult CPR/AED
- EOP and Upward-bound summer counselors need Adult CPR/AED and First Aid
Spring 2017 - Classes
Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED - First Aid
- Course date: February 5th (1:30-5:00 p.m.)
- Register by: February 3rd
- Cost $45
Adult /Child/Infant CPR/ AED - First Aid
- Course Date: March 26th (1:30-5:00 p.m.)
- Register by: March 24th
- Cost: $45
Adult/Child/ Infant CPR /AED - First Aid
- Course Date: April 23rd (1:30-5:00 p.m.)
- Register by: April 21st
- Cost: $45
CPR Renewal (with Current Certification)
- CPR evening labs you can do a renewal by: Register in Memorial 312 Monday- Friday, 7:30-4 p.m. You will go to an evening lab to recertify. A lab receipt and lab hours will be given to you upon registration.
- Cost: $30 CPR/AED lay responder or CPR/FPR (For the Professional Rescuer)
For more information about Recreational Sports at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Karen Waterbury, Recreational Sports Associate Director
312 Memorial Hall
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-4150
Fax: (518) 564-4155