Technology Services at SUNY Plattsburgh
We Help to Ensure Your Success
Library and Information Technology Services (LITS) supports campus technology needs by providing the services and facilities that keep you working efficiently, and by creating an environment that is stable, secure, and user-friendly.
Technology Services include...
- Classrooms - Equipped with technology for teaching and learning.
- E-Mail - Our Cardinal Cloud suite of services.
- Feinberg Computer Lab - View Lab Hours.
- Helpdesk - Offering help with repairs, questions, purchases, and more.
- Media Services - to make the most of your classroom, presentation, or special event activities.
- Technology-Enhanced Learning - Offering programs and services that encourage the advantageous use of technologies in teaching and learning.
- Network Operations - manages a million-dollar technology infrastructure that keeps our campus community connected and running smoothly.
- Computer Information Systems - Banner, programming requests, systems management, test scanning/scoring
- Wireless Services - Check out our Wireless Services page for details.
- Wireless Printing - Cardinal Cloud Print & Release lets you print common file types to campus printers, from your Windows, Mac, or Linux computer, as well as iOS and Android based mobile devices.
- MyPlattsburgh - This secure Web portal integrates applications, services, and information for all users. Content is delivered in a customized way (MyPlattsburgh "knows who you are" at log-in), with just one sign-in.
- Moodle - the learning management system (LMS) that SUNY Plattsburgh uses to create and manage online courses. Moodle is guided by a social constructionist pedagogy.
- Information Security - policies and practices intended to protect information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction.
Review Process for Campus Technology Projects - Learn about this required process to gain approval for your technology projects, or go directly to the Technology Project Origination Form to begin the approval process.
Technology-Enhanced Learning Workshops - View the latest workshop schedule.
Cardinal Computer Care Services for Faculty and Staff - This service provides low-cost, flexible, and comprehensive computer services for computer equipment owned by faculty and staff. Learn more.
For more information about technology at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Phone: (518) 564-4433 / toll-free 1-800-787-8773