Cardinal Cloud Print-&-Release: Printing a File from Your Computer
- Go to google.com/cloudprint and click the Print button.
- Choose Upload file to print.
- Click Select a file from my computer.
- Choose the file you want to print and click Open.
- Choose a printer:
- Students: Select the printer from "Google Cloud Print" labeled Cardinal Cloud Print and Release to use the service.
- Faculty/Staff: Select the printer from "Google Cloud Print" labeled Virtual B & W or Virtual Color to use the service. Choose the appropriate printer based on whether you want to print your job in black and white or color.
- Click Print.
For more information about technology at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Computing Systems and Desktop Support - Helpdesk
Phone: (518) 564-4433 / toll-free 1-800-787-8773
Regular Semester Hours
8:00am - 4:30pm
8:00am - 4:00pm