Title IX News & Events
Sexual Assault Awareness Month & Campus Pride Month
Sexual Assault Awareness Clothesline Project
Will be displayed in the Angell College Center.
- Date: Beginning April 1
- Location: Angell College Center
Trauma Informed Yoga
Offered for students, faculty/staff.
- Location: Memorial Hall 209.
- Dates and times:
- Tuesday, April 4 at 9:30 a.m.
- Thursday, April 7 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 12 at 7 p.m.
Take Back the Night
Hosted by CWC.
- Date: Saturday, April 22
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Location: Angell College Center (Warren Ballrooms)
Wear denim in support of Sexual Assault Awareness.
Our new LGBTQ+ program on campus will be offering a Town Hall meeting:
- Date: April 12
- Time: 5-7:30 p.m.
- Location: Alumni Conference Room.
Title IX Coordinator
Office: Hawkins 151
Phone: (518) 564-3281