Plan Your Progress
Your DegreeWorks audit and your academic transcript are extremely important tools for academic progress and success.
Your Degree Works Audit
- Degree Works is a planning tool for your time at SUNY Plattsburgh.
- Your Degree Works Audit is located on MyPlattsburgh - Student Menu - Degree Audit/Information - SUNY Degree Works Login
- Degree Works is broken down into basically 3 areas:
- SUNY Plattsburgh Graduation requirements.
- General Education requirements.
- Major requirements.
The responsibility to meet the requirements for graduation by the intended graduation date, both with respect to selecting courses and to completing them satisfactorily, ultimately rests with the student.
Your transcript is located on Banner Web - Student Menu - Student Records Menu.
Your transcript will tell you how many hours you have registered for and completed each semester. You are responsible for each course for which you register.
Your transcript will be the official record of your academic performance at SUNY Plattsburgh and will go with you into your future. Your transcript will also give you cumulative values of credits earned and your GPA. You must earn a minimum of 120 credits and have a cumulative and major GPA of 2.0 to graduate from SUNY Plattsburgh.
Questions or Concerns
Questions or concerns about advising, registration, transfer credit, degree completion and or academic policies and procedures can be directed to:
Dr. Robert Christopherson, Interim Associate Dean
Office: Au Sable Hall 203
Phone: (518) 564-4195
School of Business & Economics