To focus is on addressing concerns of the faculty and students from each School of Business & Economics major and improve the SBE as a whole.
What We Do:
- Serve as the “voice” for the students in the SBE;
- Provide advisement to the Dean on academic and other SBE related issues;
- Act as ambassadors to the SBE for distinguished visitors and guests;
- Coordinate the Annual SBE Leadership Summit; and,
- Foster student/alumni connections.
Call to Action:
- Meet regularly with the Assistant Dean to discuss ideas and provide feedback on behalf of the students in the SBE.
- Conduct meetings of the SBE student body to solicit feedback.
- Discuss and develop plans for implementation of student suggestions.
Student Departmental Representatives
|Student Representative||Major||Graduation Date|
|Megan Moran||Accounting||December 2017||[email protected]|
|Charmi Shah||Business Administration||May 2017||[email protected]|
|Khac Huy Ho Le||Economics||May 2019||[email protected]|
|Brandon Mitchell||Finance||May 2016||[email protected]|
|Doug Santeramo||Global Supply Chain Management||December 2017||[email protected]|
|Perry Troisi||Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism Management||December 2017||[email protected]|
|Mauricio Benitez Sabillon||International Business||May 2018||[email protected]|
|Luciene Ribeiro||Management||May 2018||[email protected]|
|Leslie Ochonma||Management Information Systems (MIS)||May 2017||[email protected]|
|Kevin Joseph||Marketing||May 2016||[email protected]|
For more information contact
- Dr. Jeff Gauthier, Assistant Professor of Management
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you have any questions about the School of Business & Economics at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Dr. Rowena Ortiz-Walters, Dean
Office: Au Sable Hall 331
Phone: (518) 564-3185
Email: [email protected]
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901