Majoring in Business Administration?
A degree in business will provide you with an edge in the job market. You will design your own experiences, from classes to internships, making you the multi-faceted employee employers are seeking.
We expect our business administration graduates to have the ability to work well with others in an organizational setting. When you graduate from our program you will have the skills to:
- write and speak well;
- work in a team;
- listen actively;
- be flexible and adaptable;
- see the big picture;
- apply a broad view of best business practices to many different situations;
- act with personal and professional integrity;
- understand and act ethically;
- use technology as a tool.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about business administration at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Dr. Brian Neureuther, Chair
Office: Au Sable Hall 323
Phone: (518) 564-4197
Fax: (518) 564-4215
Email: [email protected]
School of Business & Economics
101 Broad St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901