Dr. Greg N. Gregoriou
Professor of Economics & Finance
A native of Montreal, Professor Gregoriou obtained his joint Ph.D. in finance at the University of Quebec at Montreal which merges the resources of Montreal's four major universities McGill, Concordia, UQAM and HEC.
Professor Gregoriou has published 52 books, 100 refereed publications in peer-reviewed journals and book chapters since his arrival at SUNY Plattsburgh in August 2003. Professor Gregoriou’s books have been published by McGraw-Hill, John Wiley & Sons, Elsevier-Butterworth/
Professor Gregoriou’s interests focus on hedge funds, funds of funds, and CTAs. He is an advisory board member for the Research Center for Operations and Productivity Management at the University of Science and Technology of China’s School of Management based in Hefei, China.
- Ph.D. in Finance, University of Quebec at Montreal
- M.B.A. University of Quebec at Montreal
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Management, McGill University, Montreal
- B.A. in Economics, Concordia University, Montreal
- Principles of Finance
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio Management
- International Financial Management
Contact Greg Gregoriou
Office: Au Sable Hall 231
Phone: (518) 564-4202