Business Administration Major
- Design your own unique business education
- Gain a broad view of the best business principles and practices
- Combine a strong liberal arts curriculum with a professional program
- Learn to think and work ethically in an ever-changing business environment
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Administration (120 credits)
You will learn the basics of accounting, economics, finance, international business, management, and marketing. Beyond this, it’s all up to you. Your business electives are what you choose when selecting a minimum of 12 credits of upper-level coursework focusing on areas that best suit your skills, interests, and career goals.
Many of our business administration majors add to their program with a minor and, assuming you are as ambitious, you can minor within the School of Business and Economics or in other programs at SUNY Plattsburgh. Just think — knowing something about art history could serve you well at a business dinner, a minor in psychology could help you to better understand your clients, or maybe you just like music. Whatever your reason for choosing a minor, it is a great way to round out your education.
A detailed look at the classes you will be taking:
- Business administration major course curriculum
- View course descriptions:
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about business administration at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Dr. Brian Neureuther, Chair
Office: Au Sable Hall 323
Phone: (518) 564-4197
Fax: (518) 564-4215
Email: [email protected]
School of Business & Economics
101 Broad St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901