Minor In Business
Our Business Minor Allows You To
- Gain an broad understanding of best business principles and practices.
- Add to your understanding of business theory.
- Add to your future marketability with a basic understanding of management, marketing, accounting and economics.
Business Minor (18 Credits)
This minor will enhance your marketability for the future by exposing you to basic business principles and practices. You will study accounting, economics, management, and marketing — giving you a rich combination of learning experiences.
- Business minor course curriculum
- View course descriptions:
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about business administration at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Dr. Brian Neureuther, Chair
Office: Au Sable Hall 323
Phone: (518) 564-4197
Fax: (518) 564-4215
School of Business & Economics
101 Broad St
Plattsburgh, NY 12901