Minor In Business
Our Business Minor Allows You To
- Gain an broad understanding of best business principles and practices.
- Add to your understanding of business theory.
- Add to your future marketability with a basic understanding of management, marketing, accounting and economics.
Business Minor (18 Credits)
This minor will enhance your marketability for the future by exposing you to basic business principles and practices. You will study accounting, economics, management, and marketing — giving you a rich combination of learning experiences.
- Business minor course curriculum (253kB PDF, requires the free Acrobat Reader)
- View course descriptions:
If you would like more information about business administration at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Ms. Tara Marlow Studley, Assistant Dean
Office: Au Sable Hall 335
Phone: (518) 564-4189