Minor in Communication Sciences & Disorders
The CSD Minor:
- Lets you explore the foundations of the professions of speech-language pathology and/or audiology for possible further study
- Teaches you as an educator or other health related professional to better understand, teach and/or interact with individuals with speech, language, or hearing impairment
- Bolsters knowledge acquired in other majors, such as nursing, child development, linguistics, education, special education, child and family services, psychology by improving one's understanding of the communication process
- Helps you become an educated parent when it comes to following the speech and language development of your child!
Communication Sciences and Disorders Minor (21 credits)
The program provides a nice basic overview of communication disorders. In addition, students have the option of developing an emphasis either in speech-language pathology or in audiology.
- Communication sciences and disorders minor course curriculum
- Communication sciences and disorders course descriptions
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about communication sciences and disorders at SUNY Plattsburgh please contact:
Patrick Coppens, Ph.D., Interim Chair
Office: Sibley Hall 222C
Phone: (518) 564-2173
Communication Sciences & Disorders
Sibley Hall 226
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901