Economics and Finance Program at SUNY Plattsburgh
Unique Aspects of Our Program
- Hundreds of very successful graduates working in New York City, Boston, throughout the U.S. and around the world.
- Outside the classroom opportunities:
- Economics club leadership positions
- Student Managed Investment Fund — Investment experience
- Independent research projects with faculty
- Adirondack Cup Challenge — Stock competition against other schools
- A well published and experienced faculty. Our department is one of the most prolific publishing departments on campus.
- The Mayor of Plattsburgh, the Honorable Colin Read, if a full professor within our department.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about the economics and finance program at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Dr. Robert Christopherson, Department Chair
Office: Au Sable 203
Phone: (518) 564-4195
Fax: (518) 564-4215
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901