Why Participate in an Internship?
An internship provides you with the opportunity to:
- Build confidence, professionalism, and independence.
- Learn essential job-search skills.
- Learn how to look your best on:
- internship applications;
- employment application;
- graduate-school applications.
- Learn if your major is preparing you for a job that you will like.
- Relate theoretical learning to real work/situations.
- Please visit Career Opportunities and Internships Office to learn more a about internships.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
For more information about internships in economics and finance, please visit the Career Opportunities and Internships Office or contact
Mary Carpenter, Director
Phone: (518) 564-4192
Fax: (518) 564-4303
Email: [email protected]
101 Broad Street, Redcay Hall Room 116
Plattsburgh, NY 12901