Why Participate in an Internship?
- To build confidence, professionalism, and independence
- Learn essential job-search skills
- Learn how to look your best on
- internship applications
- employment applications
- graduate-school applications
- Learn if your major is preparing you for a job that you will like
- Relate theoretical learning to real work/situations
What We Offer
The Office of Career Opportunities and Internships is based in SUNY Plattsburgh’s School of Business and Economics. This onsite office offers career services of every kind as well as internship placement and job-search assistance.
- Career-interest assessment and counseling
- Information sessions and networking events
- Internship and job-search assistance
- Resume and interview preparation
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about internships in entrepreneurship, please contact
Mary Carpenter, Director
Office: Au Sable Hall 321
Phone: (518) 564-4303
Fax: (518) 564-4215