Dr. Mark Gultek
Associate Professor of Hospitality Management
Dr. Gultek earned his B.S. in Hospitality Management at Uludag University in Turkey and his M.S. and Ph.D. in Hospitality Management at Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas.
Before coming to Plattsburgh, Dr. Gultek worked as an instructor at Texas Tech University and managed several restaurants and dining rooms in Texas. Dr. Gultek has also authored several research articles. In addition to serving as the Chair of the department, Dr. Gultek teaches the following courses: International Hospitality, Lodging Operations Management, Hospitality Law, Foodservice Planning and Purchasing, and Current Issues and Trends in Tourism.
- Ph.D. in Hospitality Management, Texas Tech University
- M.S. in Hospitality Management, Texas Tech University
- B.S. in Hospitality Management, Uludag University
- International Hospitality
- Lodging Operations Management
- Hospitality Law
- Current Issues and Trends in Tourism
- Revenue Management
- Organizational Management
Contact Dr. Mark Gultek
Office: Sibley Hall 403-I
Phone: (518) 564-4207