Major in Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management
Our Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management Major Allows You To:
- Prepare as a professional in the fundamentals of management
- Gain hands-on experience through classroom, externship and internship requirements
- Enter into a career in all sectors of the tourism industry
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management (120 credits)
The B.S. in Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management combines liberal arts with professional studies, giving students tools for making sound professional decisions. The program's strong business and management emphasis makes it easy for students to earn a minor in business while completing their hotel, restaurant, and tourism management degree requirements.
- Hotel, restaurant, and tourism management major course curriculum (495kB PDF, requires the free Acrobat Reader)
- Hotel, restaurant, and tourism management course descriptions
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about hospitality management at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Dr. Mark Gultek, Chair
Office: Sibley Hall 403G
Phone: (518) 564-4207