Latin American Studies Program at SUNY Plattsburgh
Latin American Studies is now over 30 years old at Plattsburgh!
We are a small interdisciplinary program with two outstanding “world class” components: the Model General Assembly of the Organization of American States (an international simulation) and Latin America study abroad programs.
Twenty faculty regularly participate through our meetings, teaching and/or research on Latin America. Courses with Latin American content are taught in anthropology, business, economics, geography, history, political science, Portuguese, sociology, and Spanish.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Latin American Studies (120 credits)
- B.A. in Latin American Studies course curriculum
- Minor in Latin American Studies course curriculum
- Latin American studies course descriptions
Organization of American States (OAS)
- National Model Organization of American States
- North Country High School Model OAS
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about Latin American studies at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Dr. Stewart Voss
Office: Hawkins Hall 251
Phone: (518) 564-4217