Tutoring for SUNY Plattsburgh at Queensbury Students
Academic Support Online
We realize that the distance between the SUNY Plattsburgh at Queensbury and our main campus in Plattsburgh makes regular travel between the two campuses difficult, especially during the winter months. However, if you are taking classes at both the SUNY Plattsburgh at Queensbury campus and the Plattsburgh campus, please feel free to use our tutoring services on the main campus. We are working on expanding our services to support your needs so please let us know what we can do to better serve you.
Online Writing Lab (OWL)
If you are enrolled in an online course and would like writing assistance , please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your document as a Word attachment.
To find out more about OWL, please visit our page that explains how to use the Online Writing Lab.
- Feinberg Library - This is Plattsburgh State's website offering information on a variety of research documentation guides, including citing sources in CBE format.
- Plagiarism 101 - This site offers an introductory tutorial with information, "What would you do?" scenarios, and a self-quiz focusing on preventing plagiarism and how to check your work for possible problems.
- Chicago/Turabian Style Documentation
- American Psychological Association (APA) Format
- Documenting Electronic Sources
- Sociological Association Format
- Modern Language Association (MLA) Format
Claude J. Clark Learning Center at SUNY Plattsburgh
Feinberg Library, Room 103 (First Floor)
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, New York 12901
Phone: (518) 564-6138
Fax: (518) 564-6140