Minor in Business Analytics
Our Business Analytics Minor Allows You To
- Learn how to guide your business decisions with quantitative analysis.
- Gain skills in interpreting business statistical information.
- Enhance your major in another field with the ability to gauge the health of your business.
Business Analytics Minor (21 credits)
In today’s complex business environment, more and more managers use quantitative techniques and analysis to increase their decision process effectiveness. The business analytics minor develops skills in quantitative management, which uses operations research, statistics, operations management, accounting, economics and information aids to support managerial decision-making. The main objective of this minor is to help students understand the importance of quantitative analysis in business and to give them a good training in the more frequently used methods.
- Business analytics minor course curriculum (510kB PDF, requires the free Acrobat Reader)
- Management course descriptions
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about management and information systems at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Dr. Rohit Rampal, Chair
Office: Au Sable Hall, Room 204
Phone: (518) 564-3192