Why Participate in an Internship?
An internship provides you with the opportunity to
- Build confidence, professionalism, and independence.
- Learn essential job-search skills.
- Learn how to look your best on:
- internship applications.
- employment applications.
- graduate-school applications.
- Learn if your major is preparing you for a job that you will like.
- Relate theoretical learning to real work/situations.
What We Offer
The Office of Career Opportunities and Internships (OCOI) is based in SUNY Plattsburgh’s School of Business and Economics (SBE). This onsite office offers career services of every kind as well as internship placement and job-search assistance.
- Career-interest assessment and counseling.
- Information sessions and networking events.
- Internship and job-search assistance.
- Resume and interview preparation.
- Please visit the Office of Career Opportunities and Internships to learn more about SBE internships.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about management and information systems at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Dr. Rohit Rampal, Chair
Office: Au Sable Hall, Room 204
Phone: (518) 564-3192