Why Participate in an Internship?
An internship provides you with the opportunity to
- Build confidence, professionalism, and independence.
- Learn essential job-search skills.
- Learn how to look your best on:
- internship applications,
- employment applications, and
- graduate-school applications.
- Learn if your major is preparing you for a job that you will like.
- Relate theoretical learning to real work/situations.
What We Offer
The Office of Career Opportunities and Internships (O.C.O.I.) is based at SUNY Plattsburgh’s School of Business and Economics. This onsite office offers career services of every kind as well as internship placement and job-search assistance.
- Career-interest assessment and counseling.
- Information sessions and networking events.
- Internship and job-search assistance.
- Resume and interview preparation.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about internships in marketing, please contact
Mary Carpenter, Director
Office: Au Sable Hall 321
Phone: (518) 564-4192
Fax: (518) 564-4303
Email: [email protected]