Handbook for Nutrition Students
The Handbook for Nutrition Students is designed to help students in the nutrition program at State University of New York College at Plattsburgh (SUNY Plattsburgh) find answers to the most commonly asked questions about the program such as:
- What do dietitians actually do?
- What is a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD Program)?
- What is the SUNY Plattsburgh nutrition program’s curriculum and requirements?
- How do I become a registered dietitian?
- How do I become a registered dietetic technician?
- What is a dietetic internship; what do I need to do to get into a dietetic internship?
- What are other options after graduating with a nutrition degree?
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like to find out more about the nutrition program at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
Jorunn Gran-Henriksen, Nutrition Program Director and Chair
Office: Hawkins Hall 102A
Phone: (518) 564-4247 or
Nutrition Office Phone: (518) 564-4355
Fax: (518) 564-3100