Reserve a Room
Theatre Reservation Procedures
The Black Box Studio and Hartman Theatre room reservations are maintained by the Theatre Department.
If you are member of the campus community and interested in reserving either space, please follow these steps:
- Email the Theatre Department secretary, Karen Parrotte, firstname.lastname@example.org with your room request. Include club name, group and intended use. To reserve E. Glenn Giltz Auditorium or Krinovitz Recital Hall contact College Auxiliary Events Coordinator, Taylor Sullivan, at email@example.com.
(If you are not a faculty, staff or student of Plattsburgh State, please contact Taylor Sullivan, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions on holding your event at all venues on campus. )
- The secretary will check on availability and let you know your options by email.
- Once your dates are confirmed by email, download and complete the appropriate reservation form:
- Myers Room Reserve Form, this form is only for rooms 129, 120, 112, 300, or 324.
- SUNY Plattsburgh Facility Reservation Form, this form will be needed for any final performance in either Hartman Theatre or Black Box Studio. For estimates on the cost and technical needs of your event, you will need to meet with the Campus Stage Manager, Adrienne Wells. Email email@example.com for an appointment.
- Bring your completed form to Myers 220 to obtain your approved copy of reservation form and the department verification memo.
- If you are doing an actual performance and will require ticketing service from the Angell College Center Desk, please email Jake Avery, firstname.lastname@example.org for information at least two weeks before your event.
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you would like more information about the theatre program at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
W. Kim Hartshorn, Chairperson
Office: Myers Fine Arts 124B
Phone: (518) 564-2478