Codes You Need to Know
- SUNY Application: 44
- SAT: 2544
- ACT: 2944
- Federal School Code: 002849
- NYS Tap (Undergraduate Code): 0940
Freshman Admissions Forms
Note: the following forms are available for download. These documents require the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.
SUNY Supplemental Application for Freshmen
If you have applied through the SUNY Application, you are required to submit the SUNY Supplemental Application for Freshmen.
- Supplemental Application Form can be completed by logging into your SUNY account.
- Within the SUNY Supplemental, you will complete the essay required for admission. While not required, we strongly encourage you to submit the name of your counselor. If he or she is planning to write a letter of recommendation on your behalf, our office will send an e-mail requesting it automatically.
- If you have applied using the Common Application, you do not need to submit the SUNY Supplemental Application for Freshmen.
EOP Non-Taxable Income Verification Form
The non-taxable income verification form is required of freshman EOP applicants whose families receive partial or total agency funding (such as Public Assistance/Social Service, Social Security, SSI, etc.).
- Download EOP Non-Taxable Income Verification Form (PDF file size 62KB)
The deferral application needs to be completed for any undergraduate domestic student wishing to have their application moved to a different semester for admissions consideration.
Gap Information Form
Students with chronological gaps in their academic history will need to fill out this form for admissions review. For freshmen, a gap is defined as taking time off between high school graduation and the start of college (excluding the summer after your graduate). For transfers, a gap would include taking time off in between attending colleges (excluding summer and winter semesters).
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901