Returning Your Health Forms
Your acceptance packet also contains important health information. The State of New York and SUNY Plattsburgh require that all students enrolled in six or more credits:
- Be immunized against measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR);
- Forward a completed Medical History, Immunization Record, and Physical Examination Report to the Center within thirty days from the first day of classes; and
- enroll in the Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan or be covered by comparable and adequate insurance through another source. Failure to comply may result in dis-enrollment from the college.
Students need a recent physical from their physician in order to complete the Medical History, Immunization Record, and Physical Examination Report.
If a student is covered by a comparable and adequate insurance company, the student has the opportunity to decline the Student Accident and Sickness Insurance Plan on their bill. Branch Campus graduate students are exempt from this fee.
If you have questions, contact:
- Student Health: (518) 564-2187
- Psychological Services: (518) 564-3086
- Emergency Services: Call 911 or University Police 564-2022
- Toll-free: (866) 858-4089
- Health (518) 564-2188
- Psychological Services (518) 564-2376