Access Your HTH Insurance Account
Step 1: Use the URL: http://www.hthstudents.com
Step 2: Go to "Already enrolled with HTH?" and click on "sign in."
Step 3: Fill in the e-mail address window with your school email address. For example: email@example.com
- To answer the password question fill in the first option, "No, I'm signing up for the first time."
- Click "sign in."
Step 4: Complete the form with information from a previous HTH ID card
- Submit your information. Be sure to write your name and number as they appear on your card
- In order to proceed, you must accept the agreement.
Step 5: Complete your access by creating a new password
Your password must include letters and numbers. Please make a note of this password in your personal files for easy recall. Click "submit."
Now that you've signed in, you will be able to access much information. For example, you may want to click on:
- "My Benefits" to see a certificate coverage
- "Doctor Search" to locate a doctor who takes the insurance either in the US or another country.
- You may want to check the status of a claim
Questions, Comments, Suggestions?
If you have any questions about international admission or financial aid at SUNY-Plattsburgh, please contact:
Global Education Office
State University of New York at Plattsburgh
Kehoe Administration Building, Room 210
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, New York 12901 USA
Phone: (518) 564-3287
Fax: (518) 564-3292