Online Information Sessions at SUNY Plattsburgh
Students interested in learning more about SUNY Plattsburgh before stepping foot on campus can register for an Online Information Session.
Below, please find a list of our sessions that will be offered live. To register for an online information session, please click on the links below. Once registered, you will be sent an email confirmation with details about the online event.
Learn more about industry trends, earning potential, and future career opportunities within your area of study. Go behind the scenes with faculty and currently enrolled students as they discuss their involvement in their academic programs and participate in a live Q&A session. All sessions begin at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 9 - STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Tuesday, Nov. 14 - Communications and Journalism
- Thursday, Nov. 16 - School of Business and Economics
- Thursday, Nov. 30 - EHHS (Education, Health and Human Services)
- Thursday, Dec. 7 - Psychology
Learn more about academic and student life, the Plattsburgh region, admissions requirements, and next steps from the Admissions staff. Participate in a Q&A session with a live Student Panel. All sessions begin at 6 p.m.
Learn more about academic and student life, the Plattsburgh region, the transfer admissions process, transferring credits, and other items of interest to transfer students.Participate in a Q&A session with a live Transfer Student Panel.
Learn more about how to apply for federal and state aid through the FAFSA, suggested timelines for submitting financial aid information and receiving financial aid packages, important changes to be aware of for the 2017-18 year, and more! Participate in a live Q&A session with Financial Aid staff.
Preferred Requirements for WebEx:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Ubuntu, Mac OS X)
- Internet Explorer
- Chrome(Preferred Browser)
- Using WebEx on Chrome When using WebEx for the first time on Chrome, users will be guided through a one-time process to add the extension and update the WebEx application. After the first time, users can join without the extra steps.
Mobile (Cisco WebEx Meetings App):
- Apple iOS 8.0 and above with an active Wi-Fi or cellular connection is required. Free at Apple iTunes.
- Smartphones with Android OS 4.0 or higher will support Cisco WebEx required. Free at Google Play.
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901