Open Houses at SUNY Plattsburgh
Open Houses provide prospective students and their families with excellent opportunities to experience SUNY Plattsburgh's campus environment.
Upcoming Open Houses:
About Fall and Spring Open Houses
Fall and Spring Open Houses are designed to provide a complete overview of admissions, academics and student life at SUNY Plattsburgh. A typical program includes:
- A general presentation highlighting academic offerings, campus life and the admissions process.
- Academic information sessions for specific program areas.
- A student-guided tour of the campus.
- An informational fair with representatives from all academic departments and key student service areas.
- A Question & Answer session with transfer advisors.
About Summer Open House
This special event is for prospective students just starting to explore their college options. SUNY Plattsburgh's Summer Open House is an opportunity for students and parents to learn more about the quality education that we offer through an informational and interactive Admissions Presentation and Student Panel. In addition, it's also a great way to experience the campus first-hand by taking a guided campus tour!
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901