Flag Football at SUNY Plattsburgh
|Fall 2009 Flag Football Champions
- The tournament is held each fall semester. Participants must be Plattsburgh State students, faculty or staff. There must be a minimum of 18 names on the roster.
- $5.00 entry fee must be paid at time of registration. Mouthpieces are required and no metal spikes allowed.
- Teams must wear jerseys of same color or scrimmage vests.
- The game is played with 9 players on field, 5 on the offensive line and 4 at least 1 yd. back. Games are two 20-minute halves. All players are eligible to receive a pass. No clothing may cover any portion of player's flag.
- Games are scheduled Monday through Friday (4:30 p.m. & 5:30 p.m.) and possible Sunday
afternoons. A pre-season mini one-day single
elimination tournament will be held to determine league seeding.
Due to construction in Memorial, the rec/intramural office is temporarily working out of conference room next to main office of Memorial on top floor. The intramural office hours for fall semester will be 3:15-4:30 M-F.
Fall 2010 Intramural Flag Football Tournament Entry Deadlines and Dates
|Entries Due||9/6-9/10M-F||3:00 - 4:00p.m||320 Memorial|
|Captains Meeting||9/10 Friday||4:00p.m||302 Memorial|
|Pre-Season One-Day Tournament||9/12 Sunday||2:00p.m||Memorial Fields|
|Schedule Posted||9/13 Monday||4:00p.m||Emailed Captains & Web|
|Tournament Starts||9/14 Tuesday||4:30p.m||Memorial Fields|
How to Get Involved
- League Rules - View eligibility requirements, rules, and other important information.
- Download Intramural Entry Form (PDF format - file size 58.6kb). Note: this document requires Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download .
- Student employment opportunities as officials.
If you have questions about Intramural Sports at Plattsburgh State, please contact:
Hours: Monday - Friday 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Phone: (518) 564-4149