Admissions Deposit Information (Branch Campus)
In order to officially enroll at SUNY Plattsburgh, accepted transfer students must pay a $250 admissions deposit. The deposit must be received by the following dates to guarantee that your spot is held in our incoming class:
- May 1, or within thirty days of acceptance (whichever is later)
- December 1, or within thirty days of acceptance (whichever is later)
Please note: Students with demonstrated financial need may be eligible for a waiver of the deposit. For more information, please contact the Admissions Office toll-free at (888) 673-0012
To pay your deposit online, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to my.plattsburgh.edu. (follow the link on the login page to find your NETID and password, if you do not already know it).
2. Once you log in, click on the Admissions tab.
3. Under the admissions checklist, click on "Pay Admissions Deposit."
4. Follow the instructions to pay the deposit online.
Please read our Deposit Refund Policy.
For more information about SUNY Plattsburgh Branch Campus at Queensbury, please contact:
Phone: (518) 792-5425
SUNY Plattsburgh at Queensbury
Suite 115, J. Buckley Bryan RHEC
640 Bay Road
Queensbury, NY 12804
Office Hours: Monday through Thursday 8am - 4:30pm and Friday 9am - 4:30pm
Main Campus Address:
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Phone: (518) 564-2000