Directions to Angell College Center
View directions to the Angell College Center when traveling from:
- South (Albany, New York City, Long Island, New Jersey)
- West (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse)
- East (Vermont, New Hampshire)
- Southern New England (Massachusetts, Connecticut)
- North Country (Watertown, Potsdam, Malone)
- Montreal, Canada
Estimated Travel Times at a Glance
- Albany, NY: 2.5 hrs
- Binghamton, NY: 5 hrs
- Boston, MA: 5 hrs
- Buffalo, NY: 7 hrs
- Hartford, CT: 4.5 hrs
- Montreal, Canada: 1 hr
- New York City, NY: 5.5 hrs
- Rochester, NY: 6 hrs
- Springfield, MA: 4 hrs
- Syracuse, NY: 4.5 hrs
- Utica, NY: 3.5 hrs
- Watertown, NY: 3 hrs
Please contact the Admissions office at (518) 564-2040 or (888) 673-0012 if you need to verify the location of your scheduled visit.
General Travel Information
- Bus (Greyhound) - The station is approximately 1.7 miles from the campus.
- Rail (Amtrak) - The station is in the city, near the lake and about a mile from the campus.
- Air (Plattsburgh International Airport) - Roughly three miles from the campus, off exit 36 of I-87.
Note: Local taxis are available and affordable.
Maps and Travel Guides
- Downloadable Waking Map of Campus (best for finding your way around campus)
- Aerial Map of Campus
- Other Campus Maps
- New York State and Adjacent States (shows major travel routes)
- Google Maps
Need A Place to Stay?
Staying in Plattsburgh is easy. Due to active tourism in the region, there are several major hotel chains within a short distance to the campus.
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
Email: [email protected]
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901