Getting to Angell College Center from Montreal, Canada
- Take Route 15 South until you reach the border.
- Continue on Adirondack Northway (I-87) south to exit 37.
- Turn right at the traffic light and proceed east on Route 3.
- Go 1 mile to where Route 3 (Cornelia Street) intersects at a "Y" with Broad Street.
- Bear right on Broad Street. At the third traffic light, turn right.
- The Kehoe Administration Building will be directly in front of you (Kehoe is a ten-story building).
- Turn left in front of the Kehoe Administration Building and park in the parking lot straight ahead.
- After parking, follow sandwich board signs to the entrance of the Angell College Center.
Estimated Travel Times by Car
- Montreal, Canada: 1 hr.
Note: Please contact the Admissions office at [email protected] if you need help estimating travel times from locations not listed.
General Travel Information
- Bus (Greyhound) - The station is approximately 1.7 miles from the campus.
- Rail (Amtrak) - The station is in the city, near the lake and about a mile from the campus.
- Air (Plattsburgh International Airport) - Roughly three miles from the campus, off exit 36 of I-87.
Note: Local taxis are available and affordable.
Maps and Travel Guides
- Downloadable Maps of Campus (best for finding your way around campus)
- Aerial Map of Campus
- Other Campus Maps
- New York State and Adjacent States (shows major travel routes)
- Google Maps
Need A Place to Stay?
Staying in Plattsburgh is easy. Due to active tourism in the region, there are several major hotel chains within a short distance to the campus.
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
Email: [email protected]
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901