Getting to Angell College Center from Vermont and New Hampshire (East)
- Take I-89 N in Vermont to exit 17 (Route 2).
- Bear right on Route 2. Follow Route 2 until junction with Route 314.
- Make a left on 314 W next to Mobil station.
- Follow to blinking caution light, turn left and board the ferry (Northern Crossing - Grand Isle to Plattsburgh).
- When you reach NY, follow 314 W until stoplight.
- Turn left on Route 9 and follow Hospital signs.
- At the next traffic light, turn right on Boynton Avenue.
- Drive approximately three quarters of a mile, then turn left on Beekman Street.
- Continue past hospital entrance. After the Hospital entrance, continue through the next two traffic lights towards the Kehoe Administration Building. (Kehoe is a ten-story building).
- Turn left in front of the Kehoe Administration Building and park in the parking lot straight ahead.
- After parking, follow sandwich board signs to the entrance of the Angell College Center.
Estimated Travel Times by Car
- Burlington, VT: 1 hour
- New Hampshire: approximately 4.5 hrs.
Note: Please contact the Admissions office at email@example.com if you need help estimating travel times from locations not listed.
General Travel Information
- Bus (Greyhound) - The station is approximately 1.7 miles from the campus.
- Rail (Amtrak) - The station is in the city, near the lake and about a mile from the campus.
- Air (Plattsburgh International Airport) - Roughly three miles from the campus, off exit 36 of I-87.
Note: Local taxis are available and affordable.
Maps and Travel Guides
- Downloadable Maps of Campus (best for finding your way around campus)
- Aerial Map of Campus
- Other Campus Maps
- New York State and Adjacent States (shows major travel routes)
- Google Maps
Need A Place to Stay?
Staying in Plattsburgh is easy. Due to active tourism in the region, there are several major hotel chains within a short distance to the campus.
The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Building.
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901