Getting to Kehoe Building from the North Country (Watertown, Potsdam, Malone)
- Merge onto US-11 N
- Continue to follow US-11 N until junction with NY-190 in Ellenburg
- At the flashing yellow light, turn right onto NY-190
- Follow NY-190 all the way to NY-3 (Plattsburgh)
- Turn left onto NY-3 (Cornelia Street)
- Go approximately 2.5 miles to where NY- 3 (Cornelia Street) intersects at a "Y" with Broad Street
- Bear right on Broad Street. At the third traffic light, turn right
- The Kehoe Administration Building will be directly in front of you (Kehoe is a ten-story building)
- Proceed to the parking lot on the right-hand side of the Kehoe building. Park in a "Visitor Parking" space to the right
- The Admissions Office is located on the 10th floor of the Kehoe Administration Building
Note: If you did not receive a parking permit in your "Information Packet," please contact Admissions.
Estimated Travel Times by Car
- Watertown, NY: 3.5 hrs.
- Potsdam, NY: 2 hrs.
- Malone, N.Y 1 hr 15 min.
Note: Please contact the Admissions office at [email protected] if you need help estimating travel times from locations not listed.
General Travel Information
- Bus (Greyhound) - The station is approximately 1.7 miles from the campus.
- Rail (Amtrak) - The station is in the city, near the lake and about a mile from the campus.
- Air (Plattsburgh International Airport) - Roughly three miles from the campus, off exit 36 of I-87.
Note: Local taxis are available and affordable.
Maps and Travel Guides
- Downloadable Maps of Campus (best for finding your way around campus)
- Aerial Map of Campus
- Other Campus Maps
- New York State and Adjacent States (shows major travel routes)
- Google Maps
Need A Place to Stay?
Staying in Plattsburgh is easy. Due to active tourism in the region, there are several major hotel chains within a short distance to the campus.
For more information about visiting SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact
Office: 10th floor of the Kehoe Building
Phone: (518) 564-2040
Toll-free: (888) 673-0012
Fax: (518) 564-2045
Email: [email protected]
101 Broad Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901