Assessment Advisory Committee
The Assessment Advisory Committee (AAC) engages in a broad-based participatory process to provide consultation and information on policy and procedures relevant to assessment.
The AAC updates the Assessment Record forms used by all campus departments/programs; reviews applications for and awards campus-funded assessment-support grants; sponsors speakers and workshops on assessment; provides consultation on department/unit assessment activities; and proposes policies on and drafts procedures for campus assessment activities.
The membership is broadly representative and includes the Provost (Ex-Officio), the Director of Institutional Research, the Vice President for Academics of the Student Association, a dean, and representatives from all divisions of the institution (members serve staggered three-year terms).
Committee Members 2017–2018
- Andrew Buckser, School of Arts and Sciences
- Sean Dermody, Business Affairs
- Beth Gardiner, Institutional Advancement
- JoAnn Gleeson-Kreig, Academic Affairs
- Laurent Josien, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Bob Karp, Institutional Research
- Becky Kasper, Center for Teaching Excellence
- Gary Kroll, History
- Edward Miller, General Education Committee; Chemistry
- Julia Overton-Healy, Career Development Center
- Jamar Pickreign, School of Education Health and Human Services
- Michelle Toth, Campus Assessment Fellow; Library and Information Technology Services
For more information about assessment programs at SUNY Plattsburgh, please contact:
JoAnn Gleeson-Kreig, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
Office: Kehoe 807
Phone: (518) 564-2195
Email: [email protected]